Friday, July 1, 2011

Sweet Honey for a Busy Bee

July 4th holiday weekend is finally here, and with it comes even more time. Yippee! I'm finally going to see Bridesmaids with my friend Sarah tonight, I'm stoked. It got great reviews, and hopefully I'll have my review up later this weekend. I absolutely love Kristen Wiigs, she never fails to make me laugh. I absolutely love her Penelope sketches on SNL. They're my favorite.  I've also been told to empty out my bladder before going into the theater. I hope Bridesmaids lives up to its expectations, as I tried to sneak in with a friend of mine who's not quite seven-teen. I ended up running into a friend that works there who told me that they just radioed about us (they knew we were on the wrong side of the theater). Needless to say we stuck to watching The Green Lantern. It wasn't awful, but the only good part about it was the attractiveness of Ryan Reynolds. Mmmm. Anyway, I'm excited about tonight.

But my weekend doesn't stop there, I'm going shopping with my friend Sonya tomorrow. I need to get foundation and bras, but I don't know if I'll have enough money for the latter. My job doesn't really pay... Like at all. Then I will continue socializing, hanging out at my friend Coral's before heading up to San Francisco.

You see, my step-cousins are flying in from Alabama. So all of us will stay at our SF house and then go to Alcatraz. I have been wanting to go to Alcatraz for quite some time, so it's great to finally get to go. I wonder if it matches it's hype. Well,  I'll be sure to let you know. Happy July 4th! What are you doing for the fourth?

No comments:

Post a Comment