Monday, January 16, 2012

Up and At 'Em

Everyone always tells you that you have so much time in college. This is a lie. It generally applies to the people who socialize, party, sleep, eat, go to class, and get involved in a couple or organization. But this is not the case for me. Rather I find myself running around campus all day, only to get back with enough time to eat, shower, and sleep - barely. And the said part is that the semester has yet to begin and I still do not have enough time to breathe.

But I guess you can say that I'm one of those people that feed on being busy. But if there is one thing this overachiever cannot stand, is lazy people - or people that just don't care. For that reason I have found myself slowly distancing myself from people who are not as up and at 'em as I am. And for whatever reason, that is the case - and I have lowered my vast list of friends to maybe a couple people that I care about greatly.

I love college I really do. And as part of the Spring semester I am hoping that I can continue to express myself on this not so active blog. Thanks for listening as I vent.

I'm trying to think of something clever and witty to say, but then I remember that I am not clever or witty. All I am is too pale for my own good. Which reminds me that last night as my friends and I were getting ready for the usual pre-class festivities, I piled on my bronzer and stood for photos. But rather get tan on my visit to Florida, I got whiter. And my photos can be identified by the white ghost. An Oreo. Because anyone who stands next to me looks black.

Speaking of sandwiches... I'm hungry.

Until next time,
XOXO Cinnamon Girl!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, its brilliant!
    If you ever have time, check out mine? i'm just starting out
    xx

    http://marisajade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete